[Silly Little Cars] There's now a forum on sillylittlecars.com...

Alec Bennett wrybread at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 15:43:49 PDT 2007

I've been meaning to do this for awhile, but finally got around to
installing a forum on sillylittlecars.com. I haven't dressed it up much yet
but it works:

http://sillylittlecars.com/forum

I keep telling whoever stops me asking about Cushmans to go to the site, now
they can at least post their questions here. Today someone literally honked
me off the road, I thought I was leaking gas and on fire or something, and
he just wanted to know where to buy one. Sheesh.