[Silly Little Cars] cushmen update

Alec Bennett wrybread at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 15:09:34 PDT 2007

I emailed that guy, looks like he'll let them go for $2250, maybe less.
$2250 is about $750 more than I think these should go for, but he says
they're in great shape and all that. If that's true and they're fully tested
(meaning there's no hidden clutch issue, etc.), then that's not such a bad
deal.

Correspondence here:

On 9/12/07, WilwinCorp at aol.com <WilwinCorp at aol.com> wrote: i payed 1500 each
and bought 3,  i gave one to my sister, so i need to recover 4500.00 off the
two plus any profit.  i'd like to ask 2900, get 2500 or maybe one sell for
2250.00, they are licensed until 11/07 and cost nearly 27k new so,  i live
in valley, but i'd buy one for 3k if i lived there.  =)