[Silly Little Cars] Cushman mechanic found

cyrus forootan fattireplanet at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 30 11:10:55 PST 2007

I just had my clutch installed by a mechanic who is
willing to do all types of work on the cushmans here
in SF.

To lessen my wait time I ordered the needed parts
directly from Directparts.com, and took them to him. I
would suggest people do the same unless they are not
in a hurry.

I also removed the trunk and cover plates for ease of
access (20min total time)and to cut the labor costs.

The mechanic is Corvair Unlimited 1275 Thomas ave. SF
94124, 415-822-5344 his name is Zaki and he's located
in the Bayview. His rate is $90hr (normal shop rate)
and I was in and out in 24hrs.

So if you need work done and want it done fairly
quickly this is the place. Tell him Cyrus sent you!