[Silly Little Cars] mechanic found for SF cushman crew

cyrus forootan fattireplanet at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 30 12:37:57 PST 2007

I just had my clutch installed by a mechanic who is
willing to do all types of work on the cushmans here
in SF.

To lessen my wait time I ordered the needed parts
directly from Directparts.com, and took them to him. I
would suggest people do the same unless they are not
in a hurry.

I also removed the trunk and cover plates for ease of
access (20min total time)and to cut the labor costs.

The mechanic is Corvair Unlimited 1275 Thomas ave. SF
94124, 415-822-5344 his name is Zaki and he's located
in the Bayview. His rate is $90hr (normal shop rate)
and I was in and out in 24hrs.

So if you need work done and want it done fairly
quickly this is the place. Tell him Cyrus sent you!

Cyrus Forootan

Fat Tire Planet L.L.C
P.o. Box 24540
San Francisco, Ca. 94124