[Silly Little Cars] Go-4 Parts

MICHAEL MINARIK mminarik87 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 26 16:20:23 PDT 2022

Hey guys!  Thanks for the invitation to join.  I recently acquired a 2006
GO-4 three wheeler to use for my new business.  I was wondering (and I have
done some research prior) where I can purchase parts if needed?  I know it
has a Hyundai engine etc, but what other parts are used that I could pick
up at the local parts store?  Any hints, or tips would be greatly
appreciated especially with boosting the speed a bit.  I have an in depth
mechanical background so I should be able to tackle anything myself...I
just need to know where to get the parts. Anyway, thanks for having me in
the three wheeled realm.