[Silly Little Cars] Wiring schematic

Michael Norton nortom at uw.edu
Mon Nov 30 13:38:44 PST 2020

Check the ford aspire / festiva  diagrams on my 96 it is pretty much straight up ford.
I had a starting problem a while back and found it was a  broken wire on one of the relays on the radiator crossmember, the wireing harness was holding the wire in contact sometimes.

Michael Norton

  *   nortom at uw.edu
  *   206 685-1128, 206 734-7310
  *   Box 359405
Maintenance Supervisor 2, UWF: OPS: CUO: UW Tower Foms 25