[Silly Little Cars] Gas cap size?

Keith Charsha keithx1 at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 1 08:27:07 PST 2020

I would guess it might be the same as the car that the engines that are
in those come from.  I think it's a ford fiesta or festiva, something
like that.  Probably have better luck measuring the inner diameter of
the filler hole and going down to the auto parts store and comparing.
It will probably even say the dimensions on the package.