[Silly Little Cars] (no subject)

Keith Charsha keithx1 at earthlink.net
Sun Feb 16 06:41:53 PST 2020

It was probably previously registered as a car.  When you go to the DMV
your going to have to show them the sticker/tag on the dash showing it
is a motorcycle.  You'll also have to show them an engine number which
may still be on a sticker on the valve cover or timing cover.  I'll
attach a pic of what one looks like.  The engine number is the last 7
numbers after GH4E on the sticker.  If you don't have a sticker you'll
have to show them the stamped one on the cylinder head above the
transmission.  Might have to take a pic of it with something like a
snake cam because it's hard to get to.  I'm attaching a form to this
email from the DMV that describes meter maid vehicles, how they were
originally registered as automobiles but must be registered as
motorcycles now.  Print it out and take it to the DMV with you.  Good luck.