[Silly Little Cars] 2004 go 4

Keith Charsha keithx1 at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 16 08:30:59 PDT 2019

Front blinkers, headlights, most engine and suspension parts available
on FourGreen auto parts website.  The front blinker you want is $15 on
their site but shipping from Korea will probably cost you $20.  Make it
worth it and buy several items at once. The blinker you need is part
number AA100-51-070  Here it is on fourgreen website.
https://www.fourgreen.com/store/scripts/LAMP-F-COMBI-LEFT-SIDE-p-AA10051070A
If you are not a member of the facebook group "GO-4 Interceptor Owners
Group" you should be.  Hundreds of owners with lots of information and
experience working on these.  Lots of cool modifications, tons of pics.
Also a files section with repair and parts manuals for INT I, II, III,
and IV.  A searchable database for most any topic you might need info
on.  Here is the link to that group.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/445796918961476/