[Silly Little Cars] SF Mechanic?

Mark Perez lifesizemousetrap at gmail.com
Wed Aug 28 09:18:22 PDT 2019

We had luck with state farm AND an insurance agent who understands what
they are insuring. We pay $170 every 6 months.  We can probably find
cheaper but I spent hours searching and trying to make insurance companies
understand what the GO-4 is and Sharon at state farm got us insurance with
one phone call

Sharon Woo
State Farm Agent
2915 9th Street