[Silly Little Cars] 2010 Governor

Keith Charsha keithx1 at earthlink.net
Sat May 19 19:34:23 PDT 2018

It's really no different than any other GO-4 as far as I know. the only
difference I have seen is that the governors on the 2010 and newer have
a quick disconnect wiring connector instead of being a solid unit.  You
just cut or disconnect the black wire going into the connector.  Here's
a link to a video of someone disconnecting it on a 2010 GO-4.  He's a
member of the facebook GO-4 owner group I told you about.  You really
should join, you don't have to participate but you can lurk and get info
and incites.  Anyway, here's the link, let me know if it doesn't work
for some reason.
https://www.facebook.com/100011134485288/videos/563140824067062/