[Silly Little Cars] One in a million GO 4 freak accident with a hopefully for the 99 Interceptor a happy ending

Alex Popovics alex at realestatetimes.com
Wed Jan 24 17:43:11 PST 2018

Believe you me I know the sound of my GO 4  engine.

I can't say it was at 100% full throttle but it was at extreme high revolutions, way above normal, the highest I ever heard it go.
Truly freaky sound!

It actually went partially airborne once it hit the curb at full force in reverse only a few feet from the starting point when it was going in circles.

The centrifugal force was so great when it was going in circles that the engine/trunk Cover flew several feet away out of its tail, not to mention everything else in it.

I just left the vehicle with Jerry and he also believes the theory of the engine/transmission Mount being loose.
Also he tells me that the cable for the transmission was not at the ideal length due to positioning of the handle on the floor.

It moved like a rocket!

Thanks

Alex Popovics
Publisher