[Silly Little Cars] Looking for a brake master cylinder

Keith Charsha keithx1 at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 5 06:23:52 PST 2018

If that is an Interceptor II that should be part number 58510-02000.  Go
to Ebay and type that number in and you'll find it for about $100.  You
can also find it on Fourgreen's website for about the same price.
Shipping is going to cost you about $20 though.
http://www.fourgreen.com/store/scripts/CYLINDER-ASSEMBLY-BRAKE-MASTER-p-5851002000