[Silly Little Cars] Help!

TIPPY208 at aol.com TIPPY208 at aol.com
Mon Nov 20 14:21:47 PST 2017

Hi, I have insurance here in NY with State Farm, I also have my main
vehicle and other policy's with them.
Best Kevin

In a message dated 11/20/2017 5:12:24 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
silly_little_cars at lists.sillylittlecars.com writes:

Hey,

I'm looking for an insurance company, other than Pacific. Ant  ideas?

DR DAVID  HIRES
7520 COUNTY RD 1204
CLEBURNE, TX  76031-0892
817-933-1685

In a message dated 11/20/2017 3:50:23 P.M. Central Standard Time,