[Silly Little Cars] Help!

Michael Norton nortom at uw.edu
Mon Nov 20 13:47:28 PST 2017

On my 96 the cut off switch is on the radiator support @ middle . black box red button. There is also a engine running relay that provides power to the fuel pump on the same support close to the battery, this relay is different than the others as it uses separate push on connectors rather than molded plug. Mine had broken wires at the connector, no power to pump.