[Silly Little Cars] Parts

Super Dan via Silly_little_cars silly_little_cars at lists.sillylittlecars.com
Wed Jul 19 15:25:02 PDT 2017

Hello, I'm looking for a Running and driving Interceptor 3. Prefer one with working A/C. I have a 2005 Nissan Xterra 1 owner that I'm willing to trade even for a descent Interceptor 3. Xterra does need a transmission Rebuild. But it's worth $3500 easy as is and worth $6500 easy once repaired. Clean and in great condition other that tranny ( I've found several here in Florida between $850 & $1650. Also got a quote at Billy's Transmission for a REBUILD for $1800. I'm disabled and do the repairs anymore and I'm not spending anymore money on it. I have 11 Vehicles so don't need it. I can deliver anywhere in the USA for fuel costs. Located in Ocala Florida. Can send pics and details if anyone is interested. Thx. Dan

Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE Droid