[Silly Little Cars] 1996 GO 4 has a Ford Fiesta Engine

Brian O'Kane via Silly_little_cars silly_little_cars at lists.sillylittlecars.com
Sat May 7 16:32:34 PDT 2016

Thank you very much

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail

On Saturday, May 7, 2016, Bob Dixon via Silly_little_cars <silly_little_cars at lists.sillylittlecars.com> wrote:

Google

Search the world's information, including webpages, images, videos and more. Google has many special feature...

On Saturday, May 7, 2016 7:00 PM, via Silly_little_cars <silly_little_cars at lists.sillylittlecars.com> wrote:

My 1996 GO 4 has a Ford Fiesta engine, I have been told that they are actually a Mazda engine since both manufacturers had some kind of relationship back then. Good luck.

Alex

sillylittlecars at sillylittlecars.com
To unsubscribe, click that link above.

sillylittlecars at sillylittlecars.com