[Silly Little Cars] Daily Driver

Mark Davis via Silly_little_cars silly_little_cars at lists.sillylittlecars.com
Sun Jul 10 12:17:32 PDT 2016

Hi Folks,

I have always been a little eccentric. So I bought a nice 2001 Cushman 3-wheeled Police Truckster to drive to work last year. I take various routes through Tulsa, Oklahoma on city streets and county roads.

My goal is this, to have a Cushman 3 wheeler to drive about half the time to work and on errands through the year.

With parts availability for these like they are should I trade or sell the 2001 with the Suzuki 660c.c. E.F.I. Engine and go back far enough to get one with the O.M.C. Engine? Please share your thoughts.

Thanks,

Mark
Sent from my iPhone