[Silly Little Cars] 2007 G0-4 interceptor III no start

Jeremiah Avery via Silly_little_cars silly_little_cars at lists.sillylittlecars.com
Thu Jan 28 05:44:22 PST 2016

Hello,

Just picked up a 2007 model, great shape overall. Ex police unit. Motor is
clean, no leaks. Charged up the battery, since it appeared to be sitting
(low voltage). Turn it over and smell gas but doesn't sound like its trying
to fire at all. As the manual suggests also tried to "cold start" it with
no success. First thought either the ignition module/coil is bad (always
seems to die in my civic). Anyone else been there done that? Any help would
be great. Also, does this have an OBDII plug? I see a memo where all the
check engine lights after serial number 150 were disabled at the factory by
clipping a wire. If i hooked it back up, is there anyway to get a possible
code? Or was this just a dummy light?

Thanks everyone,
Jeremiah
diyengineer at gmail.com