[Silly Little Cars] 2002 GO-4 For sale, $1000 obo

Simon Barber via Silly_little_cars silly_little_cars at lists.sillylittlecars.com
Sat Feb 27 06:38:19 PST 2016

Yes, it's a Hyundai. From memory it has something like 25,000 or 28,000
miles. I'm out of town this weekend, so can't get pictures. I do have
pictures of its twin sister that I bought at the same time, which I could
send. They look essentially the same except one has a light bar, the other
doesn't.

Simon

Sent with AquaMail for Android
http://www.aqua-mail.com