[Silly Little Cars] Winter Driving

Joshua Jouppi via Silly_little_cars silly_little_cars at lists.sillylittlecars.com
Wed Aug 24 17:31:38 PDT 2016

Hello Everyone!

Really cool group that's developed around these machines!

I'm in Detroit which has the highest auto insurance rates in the country so I'm looking to trade my car in for a little one. Right now on the verge of purchasing either a Go-4 interceptor or a 60's Cushman Truckster.

My question is, for those that live northward, what do you do in the winter with your cars? Do you drive them at all? Is it just crazy to take them out even if the roads are cleared of snow? We have a good 4-5 months of possible snow here in Detroit so this has the potential of killing the dream.

Thanks so much for your help and have an awesome evening!

Josh