[Silly Little Cars] Seal woes...no more

sigmaz_1@yahoo.com via Silly_little_cars silly_little_cars at lists.sillylittlecars.com
Mon Sep 21 12:55:32 PDT 2015

    A super special thanks to Mike in NC for the help getting my 08' back up and on the road.
Here's a word of advise to anyone pulling an engine on a go-4.
Don't forget to reseat the torque converter!
As luck would have it I had to pull my engine a second time to fix that little issue.LolBut after all is said and done it's back together.I think I need to check and see if the starter was originally shimmed or not. Occasionally I hear a faint scratching on it So I rekon I either slightly bent the flex plate or I lost the shims.Either way...it's running again.Thanks again Mike.