[Silly Little Cars] Tranny woes Update.

sigmaz_1@yahoo.com via Silly_little_cars silly_little_cars at lists.sillylittlecars.com
Sat Sep 12 09:04:36 PDT 2015

    Ok well I've flushed 5 gallons of atf through this thing (filled, ran to temp, dumped) and needless to say it's not been fun.
But with each cycle I test the transmission and it seems to be operating properly in all gears including OD.I may have dodged a bullet with this one.. I will do the final flush today and reassemble the rig. Hopefully I'll be able to take it for a test drive tonight. I'll update the group once I find out how it feels.
Fingers crossed.