[Silly Little Cars] Transmission woes.

sigmaz_1@yahoo.com via Silly_little_cars silly_little_cars at lists.sillylittlecars.com
Tue Sep 8 03:58:18 PDT 2015

    Ok gang. I'm taking a leap.of faith and hoping I can decontaminate this transmission before it starts to decompose the glue on the clutches.I'm pretty sure Its from the cooler module.I haven't removed it yet to see if it can be fixed but does anyone have one laying around? Also what is a source for thransmission filter? The p.o. removed it and never replaced it.
Seems that the only place for coolant to enter isbrhe oil cooler module.I haven't removed it yet to examine it but Does anyone have one to spare?
See attached for part identification.

Thanks gang.Jon