[Silly Little Cars] Fuse Block location

Sigmaz via Silly_little_cars silly_little_cars at lists.sillylittlecars.com
Sun Sep 6 19:49:35 PDT 2015

Hey gang.. Having a blast running around in my '08.This thing has turned out to be in better shape than I had hoped, But my armrest and dash mounted 12v receptacles are dead and I cant figure out where the internal fuse box is.
I went through the books but they only mention the location of the engine compartment one.. is the front fuse box under the dash?
How do I get to it? I'd love to be able to charge my cell phone while running around.
My assumption is that the armrest socket and the dash sockets are on separate fuses due to the armrest being an option.
I got lucky and this thing even has the headliner stereo panel and 4 speakers! (two in the ceiling and 2 in the panel below the seat.Needless to say it gets pretty loud!
Thanks!
-Jon