[Silly Little Cars] Manuals.

Sigmaz via Silly_little_cars silly_little_cars at lists.sillylittlecars.com
Fri Sep 4 11:32:22 PDT 2015

I am on the hunt for any available documentation for my 08 Interceptor III
Service manual, Operator manual anything...I have many questions that could be easily answered by looking at a book.
Westward directed me to a dealer in CA to ask for help.  I may give him a call and see if they'll offer a link or sell the docs to a civilian.
So far the welcome I've gotten from the officials feels as if I had bought an army tank and nobody wants to tell me where the hidden button is to start it.
Does anyone have anything on file to share?
I don't like feeling rushed off the phone.. so what if I'm not a municipality...

Thanks.