[Silly Little Cars] Facebook presence? Yeay or Nay?

Sigmaz via Silly_little_cars silly_little_cars at lists.sillylittlecars.com
Wed Oct 14 16:42:13 PDT 2015

Submitted for your approval,
I have created a GO-4 owners group on facebook for anyone that was looking to chat publicly on there.
It is not my intention to 'compete' with the sillylittlecars mailing list as there really isn't anything to gain or lose by doing that.
More so to offer civilian owners that may not know about the SLC mailing list the ability to locate a group specifically talking about the GO-4 by using the search tool on Facebook.
Since I don't know anything about the history or various lines of Cushman vehicles, The group created is dedicated specifically only to be a GO-4 related group.

If there are any objections to the creation of this group please feel free to voice them. I am merely picking up a torch that I thought might be best carried on a little bit further.
Otherwise if there are no objections I'm glad to be of service.
-jon