[Silly Little Cars] 2008 i3 in photos section.

sigmaz_1@yahoo.com via Silly_little_cars silly_little_cars at lists.sillylittlecars.com
Tue Oct 13 17:05:04 PDT 2015

    Awesome! Yeah man I bought it from the guy in Brooklyn.He used it and another as a security patrol vehicle.The successfully ruined the 2010 and almost killed this one.I just commented on your YouTube video on the highway.
How cool to find you.Just look back on my other posts to see some of the work I had to do to bring it back.

------ Original message------From: Wayne Date: Tue, Oct 13, 2015 7:48 PMTo: sigmaz_1 at yahoo.com;Subject:Re: [Silly Little Cars] 2008 i3 in photos section.
Sounds like the mods I made before I sold it to a person in Brooklyn

Sent from my iPhone