[Silly Little Cars] ANother beautiful day for a ride

sigmaz_1@yahoo.com via Silly_little_cars silly_little_cars at lists.sillylittlecars.com
Mon Oct 12 14:43:40 PDT 2015

    Hey Charley.Yeah man you're going to be missing the fall colors soon. But hey you've got all that S.C. stuff to enjoy..
I will be playing with the camera a bit more this week. I need to build a custom boom for the back of the rig that clips to the door track .. We'll see how that comes along....

------ Original message------From: CharleyDate: Mon, Oct 12, 2015 10:36 AMTo: Sigmaz;Silly Little Email List;Subject:Re: [Silly Little Cars] ANother beautiful day for a ride
That's a great video. You made me miss living there. I'm in NC now. I'm looking forward to more of your videos. Please post them when you can. Charley  ----- Original Message -----   From:   Sigmaz via   Silly_little_cars   To: Sillylittlecars   Sent: Monday, October 12, 2015 9:37   AM  Subject: [Silly Little Cars] ANother   beautiful day for a ride
    This weekend was amazing here in the   north east.
  Sunday I met up with my sister on her   bike and took a 150 mile trip throughout NJ, NY, and PA.
  Here is a quick clip of one of our   destination spots.
  Hawks Nest in Sparrow Bush, NY.
  Please excuse the video   quality i.e. camera placement.. It's my first GoPro video.
  Next time the camera will be   on a boom behind the rig or on the roof.

  Enjoy.  Hawks   Nest 10/12/15
                                                                                                                                                          Hawks Nest         10/12/15                                    View on youtu.be              Preview         by Yahoo                                      -Jon      _______________________________________________
Silly Little Cars   Email   List
sillylittlecars at sillylittlecars.com
To   unsubscribe, click that link above.