[Silly Little Cars] Anyone want to do a silly little road trip from SF to LA?

Alec Bennett via Silly_little_cars silly_little_cars at lists.sillylittlecars.com
Thu Jun 4 11:30:44 PDT 2015

Pete from the list sent this to me but meant to send it to all. Here's his
note:

pbogie at comcast.net

Yes very soon going to take a road trip to Orange county, Dana Point. 2 Day
trip maybe 3 don’t know. Its about 700 miles. Plan on taking coast route
and spending a night or 2 on the road. Passo robles the first night and
then Santa Barbara the next night. No big hurry!! Might take HWY 1 in Big
Sur down to Hurst castle then down to Morro Bay. Look for people who might
want to make the run with me in there 3 wheelers too.Looks like the last
part of June that im going. Anyone interested in coming along? Call me for
more details, this will be a really fun trip!! Pete Bogert I live in Novato
415 827-7754 Hope to hear from you!!