[Silly Little Cars] Hey Gang.. new guy here.

Sigmaz via Silly_little_cars silly_little_cars at lists.sillylittlecars.com
Thu Aug 6 18:38:05 PDT 2015

Hiya everyone.. I'm a bit of a newbie to the 3 wheeled car world but not to silly cars.
I currently own a 1969 subaru 360 deluxe and it was basically a basket case when I took it on 7 years ago.Well , aside of the body work it's pretty much a done deal, sure it can use a few tweaks here and there.. it's not perfect but it also over 45 years old.
I did some major updating to the engine and even cast my own intake manifold and Airbox to get it done..
but as the major projects wind down and more check marks are added to the list I've found myself losing the passion I once had.The novelty of owning it and collecting trophies was amazing.. and do you want to talk about honors? I was asked to display it at the 2011 New York Auto Show!
(You can google 2011 NYAS Subaru 360 and you'll see it next to a 2CV)
I always had a fascination for Cushman Trucksters and Vansters but in reality I wouldn't be able to drive it anywhere distant or at any decent speed without crapping myself.
Then I learned about the Go-4.. I thought "hey, this is the best of both worlds!" I can drive it distances and at speeds and it even has HEAT!!.
My question to the group is, Where can I find a sliding door Go-4 (post'96) The one with the longer nose and Headlamps down on the bumper in the NY/NJ/PA areaI do like the older open wheel version but I think the covered wheel model is more to my taste.
Thanks for your help!
Jon