[Silly Little Cars] Do you wear a helmet while driving?

seclew2@juno.com via Silly_little_cars silly_little_cars at lists.sillylittlecars.com
Thu Apr 16 16:21:46 PDT 2015

heck no! I do wear it on my mc. A roll cage is infinitely better than a brain bucket. R u too young to know a time B 4 seatbelts?  All helps, but when your time is due, good bye! yes, it is safer if you wear a helmet and stay at home in a safe room with ample food and water.  no such life foe me. a Go fer is fun and a KICK!
Old School Yearbook Pics
View Class Yearbooks Online Free. Search by School & Year. Look Now!
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5530442c40b69442c1b3dst03vuc