[Silly Little Cars] Looking to buy a cushman

via Silly_little_cars silly_little_cars at lists.sillylittlecars.com
Mon Sep 8 05:33:19 PDT 2014

Dear Sarah,

I have a 2001 Truckster.  I went with a non-vintage Cushman, because I wanted to make a haulster out of a street legal, fully equipped, modern Cushman.  This vehicle is very low mileage, has the 3 cylinder Suzuki engine and an automatic transmission.  Looks great, runs perfect, and has a custom, polished aluminum truck bed.  Practical, fun, and I get many smiles.  If you are interested, I can send details, photos, etc.

Thanks,

Paul in Wisconsin