[Silly Little Cars] Insurance

seclew2@juno.com via Silly_little_cars silly_little_cars at lists.sillylittlecars.com
Sat Sep 6 09:14:25 PDT 2014

listed as a motorcycle. An earlier post from me described the 7 visits needed to finally get it registered as a n MC. This included the finding of a letter from DMV-CA which states all former govt trikes when placed into the public sector will be registered as MCs. Also, FYI: I was referred to another pvt insurance people from AAA and ? when they found they could not cover. But again, it is the persistence and attempts to get to someone who understands that I was successful directly with Progressive. My agent probably gets the credit/commish but still I never heard from him.
Low-Cost Flood Insurance
Find a policy in your area and get a free flood risk profile!
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/540b3323caac533234dc6st03vuc