[Silly Little Cars] Looking To Trade

SB podiiysarah at gmail.com
Wed Sep 3 13:03:42 PDT 2014

I have only acupuncture to offer - but I am looking to buy potentially.
Perfect size for getting myself and my materials to my school site for
teaching!

Let me know?

Cheers,
Sarah

--

*May you forever be haunted by your conscience... May you remember others
as they struggle for shelter as you enjoy yours in the worse of weather