[Silly Little Cars] Sillly little Cushman for Sale! $1500 OBO

Dutch Baker via Silly_little_cars silly_little_cars at lists.sillylittlecars.com
Wed Oct 1 17:52:06 PDT 2014

I am interested in the Cushman... any more info. available? I have a '92 Truckster.
Guess it is located in SF huh?
What engine is in it.... 37 horse? 3 speed? Does it have doors o it? Mine doesn't have doors.. one on the drivers side and a canvas one on the passenger side...
Please let me know. I am unable to call out of my apartment so if you would like to call me please do. I should be able to use my caretakers phone tomorrow...

Thank you,
Dutch Baker
480 8 1/4 Ave.
Hanford, Ca 93230