[Silly Little Cars] New Member - governor and more

via Silly_little_cars silly_little_cars at lists.sillylittlecars.com
Sun Oct 12 17:51:44 PDT 2014

Hi Everyone I am new to the board my name is Kevin from NYC. I have a 2008
GO-4 and am wondering if the same method of clipping the wire will work on
my  machine. Also I am wondering if anyone has changed out the door lock
cylinders?  My GO was from the NYPD and really would like to change the entry
key, I already  have a new ignition lock. While I am asking questions (hope
they are three for a  quarter) can I assume there is a cockpit valve or
something like it on the  bottom of the radiator. I am going to store the vehicle
over the winter  and think I better change our the antifreeze...  Thanks in
advance for  any answers..

BTW before I leave I see that there was a mention (historic) of some having
 trouble insuring the vehicles in NY I had GEICO on my other vehicles and
they  did not offer the insurance for the GO, nor did Progressive when I
called  them. This despite me having policy info from someone that has 2 go-4
insured by them.. To make a long story short my homeowners broker wrote me a
full policy for all coverage including collision, glass wtc... it was
written on State Farm. If anyone needs the info email me directly and I  will be
glad to provide it..     All my best to all of  you!!  Kevin D

In a message dated 10/12/2014 7:40:34 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,