[Silly Little Cars] Tale of Woe from NC

Bruce Moulton via Silly_little_cars silly_little_cars at lists.sillylittlecars.com
Tue Nov 4 11:04:28 PST 2014

Think of it as how very lucky you are! A vehicle you own and loaned that is
neither licensed or insured driven by someone you don't know? Can you
imagine if he caused or was involved in a serious or deadly accident?
Particularly if the injured parties claimed it was the operational
condition of the vehicle that caused or contributed to the accident.

You dodged a bullet so thank whatever force that saved your butt and go buy
a lottery ticket!

Bruce