[Silly Little Cars] insurance in Maryland

Bruce Moulton brucemmoulton at gmail.com
Sat May 17 09:53:05 PDT 2014

Steve,

That is interesting! I bet it all has to do with who you talk to and how
bad they want to make the extra effort when they run up against something
different. If anyone at USAA ever told me NO after all these years I would
have their bosses boss on the phone getting a reason a good reason why.

As a second vehicle they charge me $308 a year but that is on a $300K
policy with full coverage. If that beats Progressive (and they usually do)
you should go back and if it will help I will call them on your behalf and
refer them to my policy.

Namaste,
Bruce M Moulton
916-802-1395