[Silly Little Cars] Plexiglass or Autoglass

mods @dslextreme.com mods at dslextreme.com
Thu Jun 12 10:55:54 PDT 2014

Hello Fellow Go4ers --

I need to replace the window in the sliding door of my Go4.  I am trying to
decide whether to do plexiglass or try to have a custom autoglass cut.

Years back some a--holes tried to tip my vehicle over; when they couldn't
they broke the windows.  I replaced the windows with lexan (plexiglass)
that has worked well until someone graffiti it; removing multiple graffitis
has made the lexan opaque so I must drive with the window open so that I
can see.

Any suggestions about whether to use autoglass or go for plexiglass again?
Anyone know of a reasonably priced custom autoglass place?

Thanks Yvette

ps -- If you know of a "bear trap" or like item  that I can set for the
a-holes who tag my vehicles -- include the one who etched graffiti across
the windshield -- I am open for suggestions.