[Silly Little Cars] Looking to buy 3 Interceptors in SF (David Hegarty)

Robert Grant rccgrant at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 18 17:33:46 PDT 2014

Hi, does anybody know what San Francisco does with its Interceptors once they retire them?

Thanks
Robert

On Friday, July 18, 2014 5:01 PM, Robert Grant <rccgrant at yahoo.com> wrote:

Do you happen to have a picture you could send us Bruce?

On Friday, July 18, 2014 4:46 PM, Bruce Moulton <brucemmoulton at gmail.com> wrote:

Brian,

I don't know the compatibility of the 93's and 91's but I think they are essentially the same vehicle. Maybe someone else on this list can advise you on that score. If so then almost everything would be of help to you either now or in the future as you need repairs. You could even take what you needed off now and part out the rest.

Since mine runs I wouldn't want to part it out but would let it go entirely for a very reasonable offer. The real question is where are you located? I'm in Sacramento so if it needs to be shipped or anything I would help you get it done but that might be a big expense that could make it a bad deal at any price.

Bruce
916-802-1395

Bruce

sillylittlecars at sillylittlecars.com