[Silly Little Cars] 1989 Truckster Meter Maid Parts

Charley clent at carolina.rr.com
Fri Jul 18 12:59:31 PDT 2014

The trunk box has rust and some small rust holes in the bottom of it (yellow circled areas). The lid surface is also rusty, but not rusted through. No keys came with it, but the latch and hinges work properly.. Other than bolt holes, the battery access hole, and the small rust holes in the bottom there is a rectangular 1" X 2" hole on the lower right side of the rear. I believe this was for a battery connector to allow plugging it into a charger/maintainer for the night., but it's just a hole now, there is no connector..If I was going to use this trunk I would plan on replacing the bottom.

You can have the trunk box for FREE, but if I  have to box or crate it I will have to charge a few bucks for doing this. Shipping expenses would also be your responsibility..My zip is 28083, about 20 miles Northeast of Charlotte, NC. Send a direct e-mail if you need my home address.

Charley