[Silly Little Cars] glass for go4 needed

miatav8 at earthlink.net miatav8 at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 17 15:44:20 PDT 2014

Your local glass cutter who replaces windows in homes and businesses should have a supply of 1/4" thick laminated glass suitable for the front window. I bought one for my go4 recently for about $140. It was broken but since it is laminated, I took it to the shop on a board to keep it fron breaking further then installed it myself with a new gasket, also from the glass shop.

The other windows are probably tempered glass (shatters into tiny pieces instead of long dangerous shards) and probably not something they can cut but may be able to custom order the size you need or you may decide to fit laminated glass instead of tempered or acrylic / plexiglass like older Westwards. I suggest you drive it to the glass shop and have them take a look.

Steve J.