[Silly Little Cars] 1989 Truckster Meter Maid Parts

Charley clent at carolina.rr.com
Thu Jul 17 15:51:05 PDT 2014

I recently picked up a 1989 three wheel Truckster "Lucy The Meter Maid" silly little car for the parts that I needed to fix the motor in my own sillylittlecar, but I don't need most of the rest of it and want to offer it as parts to any Silly Little Cars member who might need a piece or two. I'm hoping to make back some of my $200 investment, but I'm not interested in making a profit from this.

So this may be your big chance to get something that your Truckster needs that you haven't been able to find. Your biggest cost will likely be the shipping (sorry, I'm in North Carolina 28083). My charge for the parts probably won't even cover my labor to remove them.

Attached  are photos of Lucy the Truckster as she sits. I will remove any parts that you want and send you photos of them with an estimated cost of shipping for you to make your final decision on it. The Truckster has no doors (didn't come with them), but it has most everything else, except for the motor's cylinders. I'll make sure that the part is serviceable before sending you the pictures and price. Only good, serviceable, parts will be sold.

I can't keep "Lucy" forever and I will likely need to send her remains to the crusher by the end of August or early in September, so please don't hesitate to contact me as soon as possible. E-mail is preferred.

Charley

clent at carolina.rr.com
704-425-9557