[Silly Little Cars] Go-4 Interceptor aftermarket rear fenders

goaliefergy1 at aol.com goaliefergy1 at aol.com
Sun Jul 13 16:58:08 PDT 2014

If you've added aftermarket wheels to your Interceptor, more than likely you'll have a good amount of wheel sticking out of the wheel well. I got tired of wheel spray dirtying up my Go-4, so I decided I wanted to add some fenders. Did some measuring and shopping and these are the ones I chose to go with : https://www.etrailer.com/Trailer-Fenders/CE-Smith/CE17960ATB.html
Since the body panels are aluminum, I thought I'd spend a little more to get the aluminum fenders instead of cheaper steel ones.

Got around to installing them today and it was a matter of lining them up to where I wanted them, drilling 3 mounting holes and riveted them on. Have no rubbing of the tires and add functional bling to my Go-4. Ha!