[Silly Little Cars] Electrical diagram

Charley clent at carolina.rr.com
Fri Jan 17 19:33:05 PST 2014

Paul,

One of the difficulties in locating the manual for your truckster that
contains the electrical diagrams is that Cushman made manuals that applied
to whole groups of truckster models, and the electrical diagrams seem to be
in the supplements and not in the original manuals. The correct manual for
your 2001 truckster isn't yet on the sillylittlecars.com website and I
haven't been able to locate a copy for you, but I think you may find a
wiring diagram that includes the turn signals and hazard circuits that is
very similar to the circuits in your truckster that will be close enough to
help you. Download the 826767 "Supplement manual" and look through the
wiring diagrams. I think you will find one that will help you, even though
it's not the exact right diagram for your truckster. They didn't change that
much from year to year and model to model. The ones with the hazard switch
should be very close.

You can also look at the Jacobsen website for your manual and/or contact
them at the listed phone number, but I didn't see it listed.
http://www.jacobsen.com/americas-manuals/SearchForm?locale=en_us&action_findmanuals=Submit&Product=292
At the time of the manufacture of your truckster I believe that Jacobsen
owned Cushman. Jacobsen has many Cushman manuals available for free download
on their site and a phone number to request additional information. It's
worth a call.

If you do find the right manuals, please post them on sillylittlecars to
help others.

Good luck in your search,
Charley