[Silly Little Cars] Front Shocks for a 1994 Westward Go4

Michael Norton nortom at uw.edu
Mon Jan 13 11:19:35 PST 2014

For rust on forks clean with fine steel wool
The rust usually looks worse than it is. Minor pitting normally does not leak.
Home remedy #1 for pitting get industrial epoxy putty ( J B Weld type but industrial quality) be careful to not damage the chrome finish when hand machining smooth.
Remedy # 2 remove fork and take to industrial hydraulics machine shop for repair, they have repaired shafts on off road EQ that are badly damaged.