[Silly Little Cars] seat/seatbelts for my 1987 Cushman Truckster? (Sarah Noyes)

david gordon via Silly_little_cars silly_little_cars at lists.sillylittlecars.com
Sat Dec 13 18:54:59 PST 2014

Hello,
I found the following on ebay.  Basically, this person says they can make
whatever size and color you so desire.  It doesn't say whether  they can
make the back rest, but I'm going to inquire about it. Below are a few
pictures of the extra wide seat (From 2 different cushman vansters
currently for sale, which I was pondering buying, until I bought a
different vanster a few weeks ago). I was talking to mechanic jerry about
this exact question, and I hope buy the seats and have him install them.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/CUSHMAN-TRUCKSTER-SEAT-/141498565707?pt=Motorcycles_Parts_Accessories&hash=item20f1f8c44b&vxp=mtr

http://www.ebay.com/itm/CUSHMAN-TRUCKSTER-SEAT-/131372824318?pt=Motorcycles_Parts_Accessories&hash=item1e966e36fe&vxp=mtr