[Silly Little Cars] What about starter and solenoid for a 99 go-4?

Richard McCormick mccormick78758 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 30 23:39:06 PDT 2014

its there it just soundsl like it winds up or doesn't alt all someone said
I needed to replace the solenoid or have it cleaned but after looking at it
it looks like the wiring is breaking loose from where it goes into the
housing of the starter unit...  i am a novice when it comes to anything
mechanical so with this being my only daily vehicle at the moment i cant
just let it go on and do nothing about it