[Silly Little Cars] 2003 Go4 Interceptor Brakes

bugnut at windstream.net bugnut at windstream.net
Thu Aug 14 11:26:30 PDT 2014

Go to E-bay. There were/are brake parts available there.
Also, there were some used rotors for sale. Just search e-bay for go-4 interceptor.
The car these parts came from never sold in the US. Maybe someone has a crossover, but I’ve always just ordered from this link.
http://www.fourgreen.com/store/scripts/openextra.asp?extra=11
The part numbers are in the parts books from Silly Little Cars manual section.
Hope this helps.
Later,
Mike